Linkages of whatever nature is important. It is not only important to maintain your clients’ good relations with you. You have to surpass their expectations and all existing bench marks, either set by you or someone else. You have to keep your customers not only happy but a lot happier. Furthermore, you must cultivate new relationships with individuals and businesses to ensure that you widen your customer base and support system. You can do this most productively by showing your care for your clients- prospective and present, and your contacts. The best way to show that you care is to care for their health. A promotional lip balm can help you achieve this effect.
Small but Beautiful
Cost will always be an important factor in choosing the promotional item you would give your clients. Another is the benefit you would get from employing it. A lip balm used as a promotional collateral best addresses these two major concerns. It is affordable and at the same time achieves maximum exposure because it could be brought at home, to the office, to social and business gathering, and even to sports events. Its non-bulky nature makes it so portable that no one would mind using and bringing it to any place to attend any activity.
Its Practical Uses
A promotional lip balm provides a myriad of practical uses to your customer. Some of the situations or people who would appreciate a lip balm are the following:
- Teachers, speakers, and facilitators who speak over an hour or more to a lot of people would end with chaffed lips at the end of their talk or lecture. To restore their facial composure they would love to apply on their lips a balm.
- Sporty women and men who sweat a lot during their games leading to dryness in their lips and could result to small yet painful lip injuries
- Smokers, men and women, who would appreciate free lip balms from their suppliers
- Male and female teenagers who love to apply light cosmetics and who are sometimes turned off by the strength of color and scent of lipsticks
- Attendees of outdoor activities like sports intramural where the natural moisture of lips is damaged by the heat of the sun
Attain the credibility of care that you want to establish among your clients and contacts by customizing a promotional lip balm. Have your company name, logo, and other essential information printed on the container of the balm. Choose the best scents and colors that you would like your clients to associate you with, such as choosing mint flavored ones if you want them to attribute freshness with you.